Friday, May 23, 2014

Dave Matthews? Heck yes!!


Oh Dave!!  Thank you for playing so close to me in Texas :)

My concert buddy and I have seen DMB 6 times together in the last 3 years.  He starts his summer tour here, which is where this was at.  We also got to see him in 2012.  I was a little busy with a newborn for the 2013 tour kick off.  After we saw our first show together we immediately started brainstorming where else we could get to for another show.

It has worked out twice that we've been able to see him play at the Gorge over Labor Day weekend both in 2012 and 2013.  He plays there for 3 days.  We haven't been able to make it to all 3 days yet but do the Saturday and Sunday shows.

Sadly, this will be my only Dave show this year as we've got other summer travel plans.  Next year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment